Benefits: Prevents reinfestation for seven months kills active flea infestations and ticks Treats up to 2100 sq. ft. PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS CAUTION: Harmful if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through skin. Do not breathe vapors or spray mist. Avoid contact with skin or eyes. In case of contact, flush with plenty of water. Wash with soap and warm water after use. Obtain medical attention if irritation persists. Avoid contamination of food or feedstuffs. ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS:;This product is toxic to fish and birds. Do not apply directly to water or to areas where surface water is present or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Drift from treated areas may be hazardous to organisms in adjacent aquatic sites. Apply this product only as specified on the label. PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE Contents under pressure. Keep away from fire, sparks, and heated surfaces. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting. STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:;Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Storage:;Store in a cool dry place away from heat or open flame and inaccessible to children. Pesticide Disposal:;Wastes resulting from use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility. Container Disposal:;Do not puncture or incinerate! Empty container by using the product according to the label directions. Offer empty container for recycling, if available, or place in trash if allowed by state and local regulations. If container is partly filled, contact your local waste agency for disposal instructions. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN CAUTION READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE. FIRST AID If Swallowed:;Immediately call a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give ANY liquid to the person. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If in Eyes:;Hold eyes open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eyes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If on Skin or Clothing:;Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If Inhaled:;Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Knockout ES Area Treatment 16oz Aerosolized Can. I do not receive this product or any others in exchange for this article, I do get a commission for readers clicking the buy now links which helps to differ the cost of hosting this blog and I sincerely hope this article site helps you with your search for Vet Approved Rx products.